Call for proposals for Conference talks, Workshops, or poster presentations on March 25 or 26:
Proposal submissions are due January 19th, 2016.
Does your work connect to land and food? The Harvard Just Food? Forum seeks proposals that focus on issues of land justice in the food system. We encourage proposals that highlight entrepreneurial initiatives and insights, lessons learned, successes, and opportunities to create a more just food system. We are especially seeking panels and workshops that include people at the center of food and land, practitioners who can speak from their own experiences alongside advocates and academics. We are seeking two different types of proposals:
● Concurrent sessions: Workshop, talk or panel format to educate and share research and knowledge of a topic and spark conversation and ideas.
● Posters and exhibits: Scholars and entrepreneurs are invited to showcase their work.
● Peasant movements
● Indigenous land rights
● Farmer land access and tenure
● History of land, wealth and power
● Dispossessed and oppressed people and land
● A human rights approach to land access
● Urban land, poverty and housing
● Farming practices and land ecology
● Suggest your own!
Please submit your proposal through our form: http://tinyurl.com/justfoodform
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Find out more at: http://foodbetter.squarespace.com