A conference exploring the intersections between social, economic, and environmental justice and the food system
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the conference or registration.
For updates about speakers and more, check out our Facebook Event page.
On the day of the conference, tweet your photos and thoughts to @HLSFoodLaw using the hashtag #JustFoodForum.
About the Organizers
Just Food? Forum on Justice in the Food System is a primarily student-run conference organized by the students of the Harvard Food Law Society and Food Literacy Project.
Margiana Petersen-Rockney, Director of the Food Literacy Project, and Alexandra Jordan, President of the Food Law Society and student at Harvard Law School, are co-organizers of the conference.
The conference would not be possible without the tireless efforts of the student members of the Food Literacy Project and Food Law Society:
- Esther Agbaje, student at Harvard Law School
- Kaitlin Beach, student at Harvard Law School
- Kathleen Borshow, student at Harvard Law School
- Julia DeAngelo, student at Harvard College
- Dana Ferrante, student at Harvard College
- Patrick Johnson, student at Harvard Law School
- Lea Malewitz, student at Harvard Law School
- Kelsey O'Brien, student at Harvard School of Public Health
- Niousha Rahbar, student at Harvard Law School
- Matt Ricotta, student at Harvard College
- Carlos Snaider, student at Harvard College
- Nada Zohdy, student at Harvard Kennedy School of Government
We would also like to thank the staff of the Harvard Food Law & Policy Clinic, who have helped with every step of the conference:
- Ona Balkus
- Kelliann Blazek
- Emily Broad Leib
- Alli Condra